It’s here! Fall is here! Hooray for cool air and colorful leaves and my anniversary (at the end of this month). I just love this time of year. I also love polka dots and trousers and booties. Hence today’s look.
Photos by James Young
Today I’m teaming up with my girl, Blakely, at Eloise and Me, Lindsey from Our Happiness Tour, and Nicole from Lillies and Leon for some Fall Essential action. Their lists are so great! Below is my list for fall essentials. I think fall deserves a fist pump.
2) These special edition Hunter Rain Boots have my heart
3) A necklace tee. Can you say low maintenance? Love.
4) A collared sweater. I’m loving the special detailing.
5) A tote big enough for everything, but stylish enough it doesn’t look like a diaper bag. This one is perfect.
6) A pony tail cuff is my new favorite hair accessory. It’s like hair jewelry.
7) This makeup palette is so versatile. And I’m a fan of palettes. It’s car makeup!
Check out the other Fall Essentials lists. Happy Monday! Hope it’s a wonderful start to your week.