I just love a good recommendation. Give me a positive personal product review and I’m all in. Because I love them so much, I wanted to kick off a new ongoing series called 5 Things You Need Right Now. I’ll be sharing my current faves across the board– design, food, fashion, makeup, cleaning products, you name it. All with my personal stamp of approval. So away we go!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Laundry Scent Booster. You guys, if you haven’t tried this, you MUST try this. It’s my secret weapon for amazing smelling laundry. I love it. Sprinkle some in when you wash a load and then I dare you to try to stop yourself from burying your face in your fresh-out-of-the dryer laundry.
- Zella Body Flex Sports Bra. My favorite sports bra. Holds its shape well, soft, looks great under any top. I wear it again and again and again.
- Silicone Baking Mat. We make a lot of chocolate chip cookies at our house. Like at least once a week we’re whipping up a batch. I feel like we’ve mastered the recipe (you can find my family’s recipe HERE. Trust me, it’s a good one). A major secret to a perfect cookie: a silicone baking mat. I’ve had mine for years and they have held up beautifully.
- Chocolate Coconut Protein. I make a spinach smoothie every morning for breakfast. I also make a batch or two of protein bites every week to last us all week long. This is my favorite protein, hands down. A friend of mine (@whitnessfitness on instagram) who is ultra fit recommended it and I’m now hooked.
- Quinn Popcorn. I shared this on instastory recently but you guys, I’m addicted. It’s so good. And you don’t feel like you’re eating a microwavable bag of chemicals disguised as buttered popcorn.
Have a wonderful holiday week! Hope you are able to spend it with family and those you love!