It’s Sunday, which means I’m sharing my list of 5 Things You Need Right Now. Kicking off my list, my absolutely-do-not-miss-under-any-circumstances sale: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
If you know me, you know I’ve been hitting this sale since I was 10. It’s like my Super Bowl. I picked up some awesome things this year, here are a few of my favorite:
- This skirt. You guys, you all need this skirt. It’s thick fabric, so flattering, goes with everything, and is such a great price. Everyone needs this staple in their closet. In fact, I wore it on air today and it was perfecto.
2. This pullover. Ok all you moms out there, this is mom wear. Soft, easy to throw on with leggings, can be dressed up or let’s be real, go over your workout gear and make you look like you put some effort into getting dressed and looking somewhat put together. Perfect for those school drop offs and you better believe I’m going to be sporting this all fall and winter long paired with these next two items.
3. These leggings. A little bit of edge without going over the top, super thick and high waisted so they hold it all in, and comfortable. Speaking my love language.
4. These shoes. I’ve wanted a pair of these for a long time and now that they’re on sale, I took the plunge. They are SO comfortable and go with everything. Do it. Get some.
5. This wrap. I know this may seem like a bit of a splurge for a wrap, but it’s the most versatile piece I picked up at the sale. Soooooo soft and I can use it as a scarf, as a wrap, to cozy up a dress or wear with jeans and a t-shirt. I love it!
Have a great week!